- Reservations may be made online by visiting premiergcproperties.com.
- The minimum rental age is 21 years old and the contracted “Renter” must be occupying the rental the full length of the stay.
- Anyone renting a unit under the age of 21 and/or occupancy of the house without a 21 year old Renter present is subject the occupying group being evicted with a $500 fine, no refunds, and loss of deposit.
- “Renter” must email a picture of your Driver’s License and have a valid credit card. We require that the name on the Drivers License matches the name on the reservation, the credit card being used and the signature on this agreement.
- All reservations are subject to local and state lodging taxes which currently total 15%.
- We require a 2 night minimum for all peak season dates.
- Occupancy: The max number of guests will be set by the size of the unit. Please email us prior to booking if you have questions regarding the maximum number of guests.
- Weekly rates are available (6 nights @ regular price with 7th night free).
- Monthly rates available (please email us with exact dates and property for pricing).
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- A damage waiver of $35 will be included in your total price.
- We require a minimum of 50% of the balance at the time of reservation, via a major credit card only. 30 (thirty) days prior to your arrival, the credit card we have on file for you will be accessed for the final balance.
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE 30 (THIRTY) DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL.
- If full payment is not received 30 (thirty) days prior to your arrival, the reservation is subject to cancellation with no refund.
- Credit Cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellations/changes will be charged a $75 cancellation fee.
- You have 24 hrs to cancel your reservation and be refunded all deposit money less the cancellation fee of $75.
- All refunds will be issued in the same form that monies were received.
- Sorry, there are no refunds for any cancellations on your reservation after 24 hours.
- No monies will be refunded for early departures.
- Changing dates and/or properties constitutes a cancellation and a fee will apply, unless otherwise approved by Management.
- We highly recommend you obtain travel insurance to protect against cancellations caused by certain unforeseen events, such as illness, death, natural disaster, etc.
- Units are available for check-in at 4:00 pm.
- For your convenience, all units will have a full set of bath towels, linens, travel-size soaps and toilet paper to accommodate the maximum occupancy for each unit or home.
- Premier Gulf Coast Properties does not replenish supplies during your stay. All bedding and bath towels are provided.
- Your Property Manager will text you the door code at least two days prior to your arrival. This code can also be found on your check-in instructions email and will be valid from check-in time to check-out time only.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am sharp – If you wish to extend your stay, you will need to contact your Rental Manager 24 hours prior to your scheduled check-out date to determine availability.
- On your scheduled check-out date, if you are still in the unit after the 11:00 am check-out, you will be billed $75 an hour for the first two hours after the specified check-out time.
- This will result in a fee of $75 for the first hour after 11:00 am and $150 for the second hour after 12:00 pm.
- Any additional time that you remain in the unit beyond two hours after the 11:00 am check-out, you will be charged for another full day without the option to stay another night.
- If your unauthorized possession and occupancy for the unit extends into the night, you will be charged five (5) times the daily rental rate and you will be liable for any and all damages suffered by Premier Gulf Coast Properties as a result thereof.
- Please be mindful that we often have other guests that have booked the unit immediately after your stay and our staff needs time to thoroughly clean the unit before their 3:00 pm check-in to have the same enjoyable experience that we strive to offer all of our valued customers.
- Our vacation rentals require a one-time non-refundable cleaning fee from $100 to $200 depending on the number of bedrooms being rented in the unit.
- We ask that you please leave the home in the same condition you found it in. See the “Check-Out” section for details.
- If the home is found to be excessively dirty you may be charged an extra cleaning fee at a rate of $50/hour with a minimum of 1 hour.
- There is absolutely no smoking in any of our rentals. If any evidence of smoking is reported from our cleaning crews you will be charged a minimum fee of $250.00 to cover smoke removal fees.
- Your rental unit will be thoroughly cleaned before your occupancy.
- If you are not satisfied, please call your assigned Rental Manager first. If unable to locate them, notify the office that booked your reservation immediately.
- If you are a late arrival, please notify us as soon as possible after 9:00 AM the following day. If you have not called us by 12:00 PM the following day then we will assume you have found everything in acceptable condition.
- Not all of our units are pet friendly. In our pet approved units, we allow a maximum of two (2) pets per booking at a charge of $100 per pet and this includes service animals.
- It is mandatory that you notify us of your intent to bring your pet(s) prior to your arrival, including your service animals. Please provide documentation of all service animals.
- If we find that you have pet(s) in one of our properties where pets are allowed and have not give us prior notice, we will immediately charge your credit card on file double the pet fee of $100 to $200 per pet in addition to a $50 processing fee.
- We do have staff that frequently patrol our townhome communities as well as housekeeping staff that are instructed to notify management of any signs of pets in each unit; so we strongly recommend that you let us know your intentions regarding your pet(s) in an effort to avoid costly fees.
- You are responsible for any and all damage caused by your pet(s) to one of our properties and its content. If we find any damage due to your pet(s) after your check-out, all repairs and replacement costs associated with such damage will be charged to the credit card on file with no right of refusal. Guest acknowledges that the owner would not rent the property unless the Guest accepts these conditions.
- As another option, there are facilities in Corpus Christi for boarding your pets.
Lost or Stolen Items
- Management shall not be liable for damage to the renter’s property of any type, for any reason or cause whatsoever.
- Premier Gulf Coast Properties is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property.
- Any requests for items to be returned will be charged a $20 handling fee plus shipping costs.
- Items not claimed after 30 days will be disposed of.
Rental Unit & Neighbor Courtesy
- We provide comfortable and quality surroundings for our guests so that they may fully enjoy their stay.
- We ask that you use care with the accommodations so that others may also enjoy them.
- All of our vacation rentals are in neighborhoods with Homeowners Associations, full-time residents, and other renters.
- Please be courteous of others around you, and refrain from excessive partying, noise, and gatherings. Quiet hours, between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. must be respected.
- Please do not leave children under the age of 16 years unattended in the unit. Under-age drinking will not be tolerated.
- Should under-age drinking be found, the compliance staffer will immediately clear the unit, calling either parents or police to ensure the safety of the occupants.
- Please be aware all of our properties are under 24 hour patrol.
Maintenance & Repairs
- If maintenance or repairs are required at the home during your stay, please notify us immediately and allow a representative of Premier Gulf Coast Properties access to the unit to make the necessary repairs.
- Please notify our office at 361.288.7149 immediately if you are unsatisfied with the condition of your rental home upon your arrival. If you have not called us by 12:00 noon the following day, then we will assume you have found everything in acceptable condition.
Pool and Ocean
- Tenant assumes the responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions and all other risk associated with water activities associated with their rental stay.
- It is the responsibility of the adults occupying the rental to supervise minors around any water including bathtubs and hot tubs.
- No lifeguards are supplied in conjunction with this rental.
- KEY TO POOL FOR ALL VILLAGE BY THE BEACH PROPERTIES: Both pools at our Village by the Beach properties are locked and accessible only by key to visitors occupying those units. You will find a key the pool for use during your stay at our Village by the Beach properties on your kitchen counter and we kindly ask that you return the pool key to the Kitchen counter where you found it upon your departure. If the pool key is not returned, there will be a $60 fee for its replacement.
Illegal Activities and Large Groups
- Rental shall be used to comply with state, county, and municipal laws and ordinances.
- Renter shall not use rental or permit it to be used for any disorderly or unlawful purpose or in any manner to interfere with other residents’ quiet enjoyment of their residence.
- It is understood that the unit is being rented for the basic enjoyment of the amenities and maximum approved occupants in advance.
- Any illegal activities, large parties or groups, or other nuisances will not be tolerated and subject to immediate eviction with no refunds of monies paid.
- Any misuse described above shall result in termination of the Rental Agreement and no refund of any payments will be issued.
Acts of God
- If unforeseen events not caused by you occur and the property is damaged and not habitable, or mandatory evacuations are ordered, you will receive a refund for the remainder of your booked stay.
- If you voluntarily leave early for any reason no refund will be given and the full amounts paid will be forfeited.
- Once you have departed, the Rental Management Company has the right to reuse the unit or home without owing any money or compensation to you.
Damages and Excessive Wear and Tear
- All properties are inspected at the end of your occupancy. You and your guest are responsible for leaving the unit in the same broom-clean condition in which you received it.
- If not, any applicable additional cleaning costs, damages, or excessive wear and tear on the unit or property will be your responsibility.
- If damages are not covered or exceed the amount of coverage provided by the Rental Guardian Damage Insurance, you acknowledge that you will be responsible for all fees associated with the damage and accept that the credit card on file will be automatically billed to cover these expenses.
Right to Change Rental Accommodations
- Due to the complicated nature of vacation rentals and each unit being unique, Premier Gulf Coast Properties reserves the right to cancel a contract anytime if an agreeable/like unit cannot be found as a replacement due to weather or other casualty damage, the sale of a unit or the cancellation of an owner’s contract with Premier Gulf Coast Properties.
- From time to time events will happen where we will be unable to place you in the unit or house that you booked.
- We reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations without prior notice or liability.
- Every effort will be made to contact you in advance to minimize any concerns or problems.
- If comparable accommodations are not available, you will be given the option of a full refund.
Damage, Theft, Excessive Cleaning
- Premier Gulf Coast Properties reserves the right to charge your credit card for damage, theft, or excessive cleaning as a result of your tenancy in the unit.
- Renter is liable for any damages, theft, or excessive cleaning and agrees to accept charges to the card on file if any of these issues should occur during occupancy.
Making a reservation for any one of our vacation rental properties means you agree with the terms and conditions above. A breach of any of the above terms may constitute an eviction from the premises without any refund.